This is the worst airline ever!They should not be allowed to offer flights to anyone.

I can't express enough how disappointing my trip with them was. I booked my flight with Expedia and chose to pay more for direct flight to Cancun instead of choosing another airline which offered cheaper flight. I still regret that decision. Both flights where overbooked.

We spent 1,5h at the airport arguing with staff to get on a plane. We also had to stay in Mexico one more day on the way back home even when both, my husband and I, couldn't afford to miss another day at work. We were promised to receive a financial compensation for this inconvenience and where told that our voucher will be cashed at the airport but this was a lie. It's been over a month since we came back and we still haven't received our money.

The staff at Mexicana constantly tells people lies. I asked for a vegetarian meal and was told at check-in that it's confirmed for both me and my husband. While in the air we found out that this was a lie and there are no vegetarian meals for us. The stewardess told my husband that pasta they serve has no meat but when he opened the meal they were huge chunks of meat in it.

I could go on and on with that.In the end, my vacation was ruined by this airline and I do not recommend anyone to flight with them.

Had an Experience with Mexicana Airlines?

Comments

Don't fly on Mexicana if you feel unwell and need to go to the toilet, they just throw you off the plane!Captain Fabulous Handbag (names slightly changed to protect the ***) refused to take me on the next leg of my itinery because I displayed my distress to the *** flight attendant Miss Imelda Meddlesome, regarding an urgent need for a toilet.

An appalling pair.He obviously hoped to get a leg over with this cow on the next lay over.

I Don't evere Mexicana ever in my life they always delay my flight for uknoun reazon flight attendants are rude and they Don't care about customer satisfaccion they just want our money that's all